Terms & Conditions
All orders for goods and services made by you and accepted by Tolbest UK Ltd ("we/us") through www.tolbest.co.uk (the Web Site) are subject exclusively to these Terms & Conditions:
• All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason.
• When making an order through the web site the technical steps you need to take to complete the order process are described during the ordering process.
2) Description Of Goods, Services and Prices
• Once your order is received, we will confirm the details, description and price for the items you have ordered via email. If these differ from the details, description and/or price shown on the web site please contact us as soon as possible.
• Details, descriptions and prices for the goods shown on the Web site are correct at the time when the information was inputted. You should check any received goods on arrival.
• Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for specified period.
• Tolbest UK Ltd reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the web site at our discretion.
3) Right To Withdraw Items
• We reserve the right to withdraw any item/s from the web site/s at any time.
• We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any items or refusing to process an order.
• You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Your item must be in the original packaging.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• All returns must be returned to the following address;
8 Aston Court,
• Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
• If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
• You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
6) Return Shipping
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
7) Payment & VAT
• The total cost of your order is the price of the goods/services plus delivery and VAT.
You confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal although we will endeavour to do so whenever possible.
• We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment (e.g. order causes you to exceed credit card limit and bank charge is incurred)
• The price for the goods as shown in ‘Your Basket’ shows price of item, delivery, as well as VAT. Tolbest UK Ltd is not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination. Our VAT number is GB: 453 249 252.
• On your credit card statement all payment will be displayed showing payment made to Tolbest Ltd.
8) Delivery & Risk
• Standard UK delivery will be made by 1st class Royal mail, or other parcel delivery service.
• Instalment Deliveries – Where delivery is to be made by instalments, each delivery shall be deemed a separate order and as such be liable for individual delivery charges.
• Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have entered at the time of ordering when using WorldPay for the transaction. If you make the transaction with PayPal, your order will be sent to the confirmed address for the payment as supplied by PayPal. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is wrong. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order has already been sent then please contact us.
9) Tolbest UK Ltd reserve the right to
• Alter or remove (temporarily or permanently) the web site/s (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
• Change or update these Terms & Conditions at any time, and your continued custom following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
10) You warrant that
• You will use the web site only in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and only for lawful purposes.
• All information, which you provide to us, is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
11) Limitation Of Liability
• The web site is provided to you on an as is and as available basis without any warranty being given in relation to the web site.
• We make no warranty that the web site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
• We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions for any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any special or indirect losses whatsoever.
• You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the web site.
• Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of each other.
• The laws of England shall govern these Terms & Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. For any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions please contact us.